about the (soon to be) New Yorker...

Manila Minute, 22, Soon to be New Yorker. In two months, life as i know it will change. Follow me as i move from Manila to New York. No job, no house, no money. Just the desire to start my own life..Read more about me »

Manila, where it all began...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

why do we always run into the people we least want to run into?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I mean seriously, why? the more you pray not to bump into an ex or a previous fling, poof, there they are!

It started last week at a popular club called Encore. I ran into Nic, my previous fling. I didn't want to run into him because i felt like i couldn't face him after what i did to him. I vanished into thin air after our failed attempt at sex. Then when i got into the club, i ran into this guy, who's name i can't recall at the moment. He was the one who vanished after we slept together.

I was at the gym at Makati City earlier. I know it was likely that i was going to run into Elijah since he gym's in Makati so i kept praying not to. And all of a sudden, there he was, sitting on one of the couches. I couldn't face him because i disappeared after we had sex. You may say that I'm a jerk for toying with these people's emotions. But i ask you, who isn't? Aren't we all jerks at one point in our lives? Playing around and hurting people simply because we can? Don't blame with what happened with Elijah though. The only thing more bland than his personality was a night with him in bed. I don't know about you but I do like a little "bromance" even though it's just fling sex. But with him it just felt like rape. Aside from this, he laughed at me when i started dating my current boyfriend. Now i am proud to say, we're still together after more than a year. No playing around for the mean time i guess.

Is this just coincidence or karma or bad luck, or are my ex-flings conspiring with each other? Is this their final goodbye for me when i leave for New York? Do you really just bump into the people you dislike the most? That i don't know, but I'll tell you what i know. The next time i pray not to bump into someone, it would be Derek Ramsey!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...


    I was at the gym at Makati City earlier.

    Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment